- Do you want to have a relaxed calm walk with your dog – or does that sound like an impossible dream?
- Do you want to enjoy the outdoors without having other dogs appearing off lead?
- Would you like to meet people with dogs just like yours. Where you are able to ask for them to give you and your dog space, and they understand?
- Does your dog get over excited around other dogs?
- Or do you just want to take your dog somewhere new for a guided walk around some beautiful countryside?
These walks are everything you want AND MORE….
Our social training walks are designed to accommodate all dogs in a safe and calm environment. In a small group (maximum of 6 dogs, normally 4 dogs) we have a relaxed on-lead walk around nearly 100 acres of private farmland (so every walk is different). Everyone is given as much space as they need to feel comfortable- even if this means they are in their own field where they can be aware of the other dogs but safe in the knowledge they will not come close. This supervised walk with a qualified APDT instructor gives you and your dog confidence to enjoy a walk, maybe stopping to smell the roses a few times.
These walks are very popular so pre-booking is essential. BOOK HERE