I offer individual training solutions to help you and your dog reach your goals.
If you need help with any of the following please contact me to book an introductory session
- Loose lead walking (does your dog pull on lead?)
- Recall (does your dog do their own thing at the park?)
- Good manners (does your dog grab for treats/counter surfing?)
- Calmness (does your dog find it hard to settle?)
- Focus (does your dog ‘go deaf’ at times?)
- Impulse control (does your dog struggle to leave things alone?)
- Boredom (does your dog chew/destroy things?)
- Confidence (does your dog react to other dogs/cats/cars?)
- This is not a full list of what I can help with – please don’t hesitate to contact me
I also run lessons in hoopers – including the Canine Hoopers UK Good Hoopers Awards and Parkour.